Senior managers in enterprises, public institutions and government agencies.
II. Admission Requirements
1. A bachelor's degree or above. For associate degree holders, only outstanding senior managers with rich experience can be enrolled in the program. However, enrollment of associate degree holders is limited to 10% of the total according to the regulations given by the Academic Degree Commission of the State Council.
2. Eight years or more work experience, five years of which are in management.
III. Application Procedures and Required Documents
1. Call, fax, e-mail, or come to BUPT EMBA Program Office to request the BUPT EMBA Application Form;
3. When submitting the BUPT EMBA Application Form, the following documents should be included: copies of Identification Card, University Degree certificate and graduate diploma; 3 one-inch photos with blue background, 2 business cards, 3 recommendation letters.
4. Non-refundable application fee of RMB 500.
IV. Examination and Admission
1. BUPT organizes the Entrance examination composed of both written exam and interview by experts, of which the interview is more important in the evaluation of a candidate.
2. Based on the results of the entrance examination, the Admission Committee of the School of Economics and Management will produce a preliminary list of admitted students and send a preliminary admission letter. After a candidate has paid the tuition, BUPT will send a formal EMBA admission letter.